CSA Large Share (1 Gallon)
Tree Juice Maple Syrup CSA
SIGNUP DEADLINE: Monday March 1st
Become a member of the Tree Juice Maple Syrup CSA (Community Supported Agriculture). Members pay up front and receive a share of the farmer's bounty.
This style of commerce is incredibly helpful to your maple syrup producers. It helps offset next season's start-up costs (tubing, taps, bottles, labels, etc). In addition, it allows for the maple producers to plan the season's production needs based on member demand.
Our goal is to include you in our process so that you know exactly what goes into producing the Tree Juice Maple Syrup that you enjoy on your pancakes!
You can choose the grade of your syrup: Golden, Amber, Dark or Very Dark.
You can also choose a convenient pickup date/location.
PICKUP DATES / LOCATIONS (dates/times are subject to change)
1) Saturday, March 27: Tree Juice Maple Syrup Saphouse, 251 Rider Hollow Rd, Arkville NY 12406 (10-4pm)
2) Saturday, April 3: Pleasantville Farmers Market, (8.30-1pm)
3) Saturday, April 10: Tree Juice Maple Syrup collection point, 924 Samsonville Rd, Kerhonkson, NY (Noon-1pm)
4) Saturday, April 17: Lazy Crazy Acres Farm, 59 Rider Hollow Rd, Arkville, NY (Noon-1pm)
5) Sunday, April 18: Tree Juice Maple Syrup collection point, 924 Samsonville Rd, Kerhonkson, NY (Noon-1pm)
6) Saturday, April 24: Village Coffee & Goods, 3915 17 Railroad Ave, Kingston, NY 12401 (10am-11am)
7) Saturday, April 24: Sunflower Grocery store parking lot, Woodstock NY (Noon-1pm)
8) Friday, April 30: Acorn Waldorf School, 2911 Lucas Turnpike, Accord NY 12404 (8.30-9am)
9) Friday, April 30: Mountain Laurel Waldorf School, 16 S.Chestnut Street, New Paltz, NY 12561 (4-4.30pm)
Shipping is also available. (your sweet stuff will ship out in April!)
I LOVE Tree Juice Maple Syrup! Besides using it for my super healthy, organic, protein packed pancakes, I love it in my coffee! I start every morning with a little Tree Juice Maple Syrup!
Thanks for providing our community with delicious maple syrup.
I don’t pick this up until April. Why am I being asked this now? How can I review this long before I receive it? Did I screw up? Did I miss my pickup appt? I can’t make sense of this and now I’m worried I won’t actually get my syrup in April. I don’t want to give the unknown only one star, but I can’t give it any really until April. Have I gone on long enough about this?
did not get this years csa, but ive done the csa for the past 5 or so years. i have lots of other syrups from locals, but, there is just something about the tree juice, it seems to have a more carmelized taste than the others, and i really dig that!